Intel Core i9-13900KS review

Today I will be reviewing this amazing piece of computing machinery that I have been very excited to get my hands on! The Intel Core i9-13900KS is an amazing CPU from the folks over at Intel. It cost me just about $649. I’ve been messing around with it lately and I’m here to inform you about everything that I love about it!My delivery was handled very well! I know this isn’t really considered a part of the review too much but handling of the package is very important to how the CPU as a whole is perceived. Installing the  CPU also went very well, I’m gonna guess that even a beginner could figure out how to install this CPU. I’d highly recommend this for any beginner PC builders out there. Now it’s time to discuss the performance.With a passmark rating of 61886, this is expected to be a great CPU! One of the most important things to a CPU’s performance is the CPU’s clock speed. This computer boasts an impressive E-core base frequency of 2.4 GHz and a P-core base frequency of 3.2 GHz. This CPU also contains 24 cores and 32 threads which really supports its power! It also contains a lot of cache to make its performance top-notch! It contains an L1 Instruction Cache: 8 x 32 KB, an L1 Data Cache: 8 x 48 KB, an L2 Cache: 8 x 2048 KB, and an L3 Cache: 36 MB! It also goes with the FCLGA 1700 socket that works with plenty of motherboards.

Overall this CPU is amazing! I recommend this to basically all PC owners out there! Cheaper PC builders might want to wait for a good deal though.

Note: This review is part of a classroom project.

References:

CPU benchmark

Newegg