My Review of the Intel Core i7-2700KF

My Review on the Intriguing Intel Core i7-2700KF

I am here to share my opinions and more on my research of the Intel Core 17-2700KF CPU. It was at moderately cheap price, and it was good but nothing impressive upon using it. Though it is far from a terrible CPU. I’ll show a picture of the following CPU here:

Despite it not being impressive it was certainly a good CPU, for those who have not tried anything before. Let’s start to go on about the aspects of the CPU itself. It’s Clockspeed (3.6 GHz) was rather fine, not extremely fast that it was amazing but quite fast enough to enjoy the CPU without too much issue. The cache’s are as follows, L1: 1024 KB, L2: 12.0 MB, L3: 25 MB. All ok enough, all work just fine. Before I go on, here is another image:

The Socket Type for this CPU is: FCLGA1700. Not much to say there, quite decent in number. The CPU has 12 Cores and 20 Threads, not too shabby. Not an issue at all upon usage. A rating I found, from the website PassMark (Which can be found by clicking the first image in this blog post) is as follows: 34523. Not a bad rating, I say at least. If you were wanting to purchase this CPU the price would range from $200-$420. The second image in the blog post has a link in where you can purchase it, the price there is $424.95. With that said, this brings this my review on the Intel Core i7 2700KF to an end. As this was all that I found in my research. Hopefully in some way, this information was beneficial to you. Good day.

Note:  This review is part of a classroom project.