Kingston ValueRAM

<![CDATA[

Kingston Technologies is a huge company in the production of SSDs, USB Sticks and RAM. This review focuses on the RAM part of Kingston, specifically their “Value RAM”. This line of RAM is, as shown in the name, a great value for Business and Home use. This specific stick of RAM is best for home use.

(1 x 8 GB Stick)

This RAM is great for both home and business use. When I installed this and tested it, it worked perfectly for web browsing and using Microsoft Office. Using this stick for gaming wouldn’t be horrible either, but not the absolute best due to the stick not having any heat spreaders and the slower speed when compared to other RAM you can buy. Not to mention this doesn’t look the greatest either, but if it’s inside a home PC it won’t be very noticeable.

I have talked a little about my experience with using the RAM now onto the specifications.

Generation:DDR4

Speed:2133

CAS Latency:15

Size: 8 GB

Access Time: 7 NS

ECC: Non-ECC

Image result for kingston valueram in a pc

In my eyes, this RAM would be great for multipurpose use. There are also other people who have had similar experiances.

Declan K

Pros: Cheap, quality ram with no unnecessary frills that a regular user like I wouldn’t notice or need such as the few degrees cooler ram with a heatsink runs or extra mhz that doesn’t make a difference for the average user

Cons: Aesthetics would be my only negative however I knew what I was buying and it isn’t visible in my case anyway, not that I believe aethetics are very important as after the first few days of having my computer i barely look at it anyway

Other Thoughts: Greatly recommend I personally bought 2 sticks for dual channel 16gb great performance came sufficiently packaged and a lifetime warranty would highly recommend

This RAM would be great for home and possible business use. I would highly recommend this to anyone who want to build a PC for a low price.

Note:  This review is part of a classroom project.

WORK CITED

K, Declan. “All Reviews.” Newegg, 1 Dec. 2016, www.newegg.com/profile/reviews/eFdxN2h6dFhVSURSa3p6bmFNWE11YjUzWjRpMTdDZHU=.

“Kingston ValueRAM.” Newegg, 18004memory, www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAB0Z7HS1636&Description=Kingston%2BRAM&cm_re=Kingston_RAM-_-20-242-187-_-Product&recaptcha=pass.

]]>