G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 32GB (8GBx4)

<![CDATA[

So I am writing about G.SKILL’s Ripjaws v Gaming ram. I wanted some thing cheap and effective for my computer, so this is the choice I made. This ram has a speed of  2133 MHz. It also has dual-channel architecture and a clock latency of 15, that is pretty good when you have 4 sticks of ram. Finally I have 4 sticks of 8 GB  (32 GB) which is plenty for a gaming computer.

So to test my new set up I started by playing A popular MMO I enjoy playing. I started easy but started to push it a little bit, I started playing the game and running videos (music) in the background. Even playing a few videos in the background while playing the game, the computer could still handle it. It was after I started running more the three videos and a couple more applications it tarted to have a hard time. That is when I decided that too much music is too much, and called it quits. 

I think that this ram is excellent, four sticks for $180.00 is a pretty good deal for any build it yourself gamer. So if you want good performance ram this is a good way to get what you want for a good price. G.SKILL has been a leading manufacture of good efficient ram. So for those who want a deal on ram G.SKILL is the way to go. So go enjoy learning and building a computer and, I hope you learn something from what you’ve read.  

This is part of a school Project.

]]>