Crucial T500 Hard Drive Review

After needing some more storage for my games, I decided to buy an M.2 SSD to help compromise my problem. Note that my games were previously on a regular 2.5-inch SSD drive instead of an M.2. After paying $71.99 on Amazon, I was happily waiting for the arrival of my new M.2 SSD made by Crucial to upgrade my PC. After receiving the drive and installing it on my motherboard, I am happily pleased to say that this drive is a definite game changer for me.

I would like to proudly say that this drive has increased the performance of my PC and it makes all the difference with its 7,400/7,000MB/s sequential reads/write speeds, which is beyond impressive compared to my 500MB/s SSD drive. Now, my games load a lot faster, and it does not take very long at all to download stuff. I believe this was a great purchase for the price and I recommend this product fully.

Note: This is for a Class Project

Works Cited

“Crucial T500 500GB Gen4 NVMe M.2 Internal Gaming SSD, Up to 7200MB/s, Laptop &                    Desktop Compatible + 1mo Adobe CC All Apps – CT500T500SSD8.” Amazon.com,                        https://www.amazon.com/Crucial-Internal- Gaming-Desktop-                                                              Compatible/dp/B0CK2R8YLY?source=ps-sl-shoppingads-                                                                        lpcontext&ref_=fplfs&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1. Accessed 19 March 2024.