MSI MAG B650M MORTAR WIFI AM5 AMD B650 Motherboard Review

After purchasing the MSI MAG B650M MORTAR motherboard and testing it out, I would suggest buying this motherboard. This motherboard is only 199.99 on Newegg and it did everything I wanted it to do. You can also go to the MSI website to see all specification on this amazing motherboard. 

The MSI MAG B650M MORTAR runs on an AMD B650 chipset that will support the AM5 Ryzen 7000 series. This motherboard has 4 different memory slots where you can put in 192 GB. This was extremely helpful and gave me more memory space. The memory was able to have a 4800 memory speed non-overclocked. This Motherboard also had 2 different M.2 slots and 6 different SATA ports.

I was very happy with the Integrated components that I was able to access for this motherboard. I was able to have access to 8 different USB ports and it even had a type-c. It had 4, 2.0 ports and 3 USB 3.2’s.

This motherboard has 6 total PCI-e ports that could be used. It had 2 PCI-e x16 slots, 1 PCI-e x1 slot. It had 3 other PCI-e ports that run from the CPU and Chipset. Overall I was very happy with this motherboard and it was able to run all of my games and business websites.

This motherboard is rated a 4.1 out of 5 eggs on Newegg. This motherboard is a solid motherboard and will do everything you need it to do. I really do recommend that you buy this motherboard.

NOTE: This is part of a school project.

Works Cited

“MAG B650M MORTAR WIFI.” msi.com. All Rights Reserved., www.msi.com/Motherboard/MAG-B650M-MORTAR-WIFI/Specification.

“MSI MAG B650M MORTAR WIFI AM5 AMD B650 SATA 6Gb/S DDR5 Ryzen 7000 Micro ATX Motherboard – Newegg.com.” Www.newegg.com, www.newegg.com/msi-mag-b650m-mortar-wifi/p/N82E16813144558?Item=N82E16813144558.