G. SKILL RIPJAWS X SERIES Memory

<![CDATA[G. SKILL is a Taiwanese computer hardware manufacturing company. The company targets customers whom are overclocking computer users.  The company is known for their memory aka RAM. The company was founded in 1989 by a group of computer enthusiasts. My most recent purchase was the fastest memory for my business PC.
My business PC is the ASUS A68HM-E the fast memory I discovered was the RIPJAWS  X SERIES.

This memory makes my whole entire PC run so much faster. Overall everything looks and runs phenomenally. The stylish heat spreader design but keeps it very cool.  This memory is DDR3 1866MHz that delivers up to 14.9Gbps per channel to allow the PC to run at whopping speeds. I am not the only one who has seen great things from this product.  Irma Z. states that “Pros: Cheap, Fast, & Reliable Cons: None Other Thoughts: Would buy again with no questions”, many other review read the same (Newegg)
Specifications:

• The memory is 4 GB
  • Type – 240 pin DDR3
  • DDR3 1866
  • CAS Latency – 9
  • NON ECC (Does not error check)
  • Non Parity
  • Bandwidth – 14,900 MB/s
  • Single channel
  • Access time – 4.8231 nano second
  • Warranty – Lifetime

I definitely recommend this memory, it worked so well with my motherboard. It is not very costly paying in at a $46.99. RIPJAWS X Series provides an excellence performance at a low price.

Note: This review is part of a school project.

References:
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231720

]]>